How to update your SiteWorx Email Address? Print
If you want to change your SiteWorx email Address then follow these steps.
1. Log into your SiteWorx account. (eg: www.example.com:2443/siteworx/ )
2. Under "SiteWorx User Management", click the "Administration" menu item if it is not already open.
3. Click on "User Accounts".
4. Under "Action" option, Click the "Edit" button.
5. In the "E-mail" field, Enter your new email address.
6. Click the "Save" button.
Was this answer helpful?
How to Reset my InterWorx (SiteWorx) Account Password? After you access your SiteWorx account, follow these steps to reset your password:1. Log into... Change Language of your SiteWorx Account? SiteWorx supports a lot of languages, and if you want to change your SiteWorx language to your... How to Access AWStats in SiteWorx? 1. Log into your SiteWorx account. (e.g. www.example.com:2443/siteworx/ )2. Under "SiteWorx... How to Access Webalizer in SiteWorx? 1. Log into your SiteWorx account. (e.g. www.example.com:2443/siteworx/ )2. Under "SiteWorx... How to upload files via the SiteWorx FileManager? If you don't want to use a 3rd party FTP Software, you can use the SiteWorx's inbuilt...